How you can help
PNMF provides exciting opportunities for collaboration through three different platforms: academics, research, and community engagement.
- Volunteering teaching at the PNMC polytechnic institute,
- Help develop new curriculum, web-based learning, and writing workshop for students and faculty,
- Join the Lumbini Sustainability Circle Study Abroad Program,
- Collaborate on academic enhancement proposal writing.
- Conduct research using the platform of the Lumbini Center for Sustainability and various supportive assets of PNMF,
- Sabbatical and visitor-ship,
- Student research internships,
- Conduct research training, workshop, seminar, and public policy debate and deliberations,
- Bring forth ideas that promote interdisciplinary research by combining natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities,
- Collaborate on research proposals.
- Conduct health camps in collaboration with our Global Health & Community Outreach group,
- Work with our network of women’s communities and develop empowerment projects in health, hygiene, employment, and social awareness,
- Come and join us in environmental, conservation, public health awareness campaigns, and citizen science,
- Bring forth creative ideas to help those who are under-represented, under-privileged, and under-served,
- Collaborate on community based proposals.